Public Sector Accounting and Finance Consultant91305
Find what you're looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Job Description: Public Sector Accounting and Finance Consultant
As a PS Accounting and Finance Consultant in Crowe’s Consulting Practice, your role will be focused on three components of public sector service delivery including
- Accounting Consulting
- Internal Audit
At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm.
Joining our Consulting practice is an opportunity to help make the world more honest, transparent, safe, and secure. From day one of your career, you will assist our clients with solving real-world problems and help them adapt, transform, and solve important business needs. You will have the opportunity to work on diverse teams with experienced experts to problem-solve and present constructive solutions. We will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in today’s market. We offer the opportunities to expand and enrich your career, while allowing you to balance your personal life through a flexible work environment, supportive talent development resources, and attractive benefits.
- Cultivate and enable strong relationships within your clients and community
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to sit for and obtain a firm supported certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CRCM, CAMS, etc.)
- Willingness and desire to travel in order to meet client needs (up to 60% or more annually)
- Create and deliver value-added reports and projects through strong deliverables that simplify complex issues
- Collaborate and develop partnerships with clients, prospects, colleagues and communities
- Exhibit strong communications skills when consulting with senior management, C-Suite client personnel and government regulators
- Learn and work well both in teams and independently
- Demonstrate intellectual curiousity to enable a deeply specialized skill set
Outstanding academic performance in one of following preferred majors or similar background:
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
- Washington, D.C.
- Cleveland or Columbus, OH
- Austin, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Los Angeles or Sacramento, CA
- New York, NY
- Denver, CO
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.