Tax Staff Spring 2025E-2025001
Find what you're looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Job Description: Tax - Fulltime Staff
Are you looking to start your tax career in the right direction with a nationally recognized public accounting and consulting firm? Tax Staff at Crowe will work together to support our clients spanning a wide range of industries including: manufacturing and distribution, retail, construction, real estate, and diversified financial institutions.
We offer many different tax services for our clients, and new hires will be aligned to a practice during the recruiting process. You may indicate and rank your preferences on the application form. However, please note placement cannot be guaranteed as industries and/or services may differ between offices. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Here are the different tax practices within the firm:
- Exempt Organizations (Not-For-Profit Organizations)
- Federal Tax (various industries)
- Financial Institutions (Fintech, Crypto, NFT's)
- Individual Tax (Global Private Client Services)
- International Tax Services
- State and Local Tax
- Transfer Pricing (CPA Optional)
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Basic tax research
- Learning foundations of tax concepts needed as a tax professional
In addition, staff may have diverse opportunities to work as a team member on both domestic and international client engagements.
We provide our professionals with the appropriate level of training, opportunities and support enabling them to take on additional responsibilities and encounter a broader range of experiences earlier in their careers. Join us and experience a career with an impact!
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in tax, accounting, or similar degree
- Be CPA-eligible (150 credit hours) before beginning full-time employment
- Proficient with Excel
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends when needed (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Car may be required to travel to client site
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page and click on "Apply" to submit your information.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Crowe, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $58,500 to $85,000.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.