Audit and Assurance Staff - Fulltime10708
Find what you're looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Job Description: Audit and Assurance Staff - Fulltime
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements and application of GAAP
- Advising clients with routine accounting functions
- Maintaining relationships with key client personnel
- Consulting with management of large organizations
- Participating in special reviews relating to mergers, acquisitions, and the sale of businesses
- Auditing benefit plans such as pension plans, ESOP’s or 401(k) plans
- Bachelor's in Accounting and/or Business Administration or similar degree, Masters in Accounting
- Strong academic credentials
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with data analytics is strongly desired
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- CPA-eligible prior to the fulltime start date
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Desire to travel
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page and click on "Apply" to submit your information.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Crowe, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $58,500 to $85,000.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.