Audit IT Assurance Technical Consultant - Intern78675
Find what you're looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Job Description: Audit IT Assurance Technical Consultant - Fulltime
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Consulting & Compliance
- HITRUST Consulting & Compliance
- Systems and Organization Controls (SOC) Consulting & Assurance
- Cybersecurity Consulting & Assurance products
- Planning and performance of assessment fieldwork and review of evidence to support the conclusions of the client’s IT environment.
- Assistance in the preparation of client deliverables
- Advising clients on changes to their operating and IT environment
- Maintaining relationships with key client personnel
- Consulting with management of large organizations
- Mobility Program that allows our employees to work anywhere that is most convenient for them when not in the field on a client project
- Daily opportunities to expand your technical expertise and communication skills as you work on client projects
- Classroom learning and on-the-job training alongside experienced consultants to increase your skillset
- Opportunities to actively pursue certifications and attend conferences
- Exposure to client leadership (C Suite) in multiple industries and different size companies
- Be willing to travel; Our team travels mostly around the continental US (international travel possible)
- Have a desire to continue personal growth through continuing professional education, self-study, pursuit of certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM), and mentoring/training less experienced team members
- Be capable of independently managing time and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Be eager to develop strong technical skills for technologies and applications our clients use
- Have strong interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationship
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in: Cybersecurity, Management/Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Auditing and Control, Computer Programming, and similar majors
- Able to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of networking technology, including system and/or network administration knowledge on UNIX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows
- Familiar with auditing concepts (e.g. controls testing) and basic knowledge of IT controls and security
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis, Identity Management, Access Management, or Web Services
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Crowe, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $25.00 to $38.00 hourly.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.